Sunday, May 12, 2013

Thoughts for today

Dear blog,

well I want to say this so badly! I NEED TO STUDY! It's insane that I've no idea why I can't find time to study these days.Seriously. It's weird.

Anyway, I just bought a dress online. Pretty excited to get it! I really hope it will come soon!PLEASSSEEE.

Here's my to do list after exams :

  1. Load some songs for my running / work out routine
  2. Prepare my exercise list
  3. Need to get more soap & glory body scrub and hand cream from sephora
  4. Stop spending money
  5. Get back to work
Actually one of my major to do list is to get a better job. I don't mean that my job is that bad, but I ought to get a job that relates to what I am studying. I just what to learn more. I mean I do get to know somehow what I am studying now; pretty hands on , however its not going to be of much use in the future.


Today I went to one of the sports outlets to check out their sports bra. Found a pretty one of a really great deal of $29.90. It is cheap, however I didn't like that it didn't have any padding. Absolutely awkward. Shall try find another one! Need to be well prepared for my training for the run. (Its weird that I'm saying this because I'm never a person who loves sports /  exercise) However, I've come to realize how important exercise is. How it may play a huge part of my life in the future. Won't want to be sick all the time since my job requires me to sit in the office for long hours.


& I'm pretty surprised that my cousins read my blog. So touched that they care. :)


Till then. 


Getting back to study. I can do this!

No comments: