Just did my exercise! Just because I was so moody, partially because of the mens shit; mood swings. Great part of it is because of the unhappy past that I didn't want to be reminded of. Couldn't study so I took some time to train myself.
I can proudly say that I managed to do a 2 minutes wall squat, 40 squats ,60 torso twist ( each sides but I separated to 3 sets so I'm doing 20 each set) ,10 leg lift (for each leg) 1 minute plank, 12 chair dips (but I'm guessing I did it wrongly) and about 15 sit ups after all the exercise. I did like 30 sit ups before this exercise routine today! So proud of myself. May be an easy thing for many, but to be honest I'm never a person who loves exercising. Then again, since I've decided to change for a healthier lifestyle, I got to change my habit.
So glad that I have friends and my boyfriend who supports me. :)
I've yet to start running though. I will start when my exams are over.
Note to self : learn to ignore people who no longer cares about me. After all they choose to leave you and misunderstand you without giving you a chance to explain.
No comments:
Post a Comment