Saturday, May 11, 2013

Just back again with an update

Hi my dearest blog,

I've been so darn stress these days. & the truth is I haven't studied in awhile. I'm so busy going for revision lessons and slacking. Actually I really need those rest before I start mugging. I realized that I spent so much this month. To be honest, I think its the stress I'm getting from my studies. I know I'm going to do well for exams (trying to convince myself).

To be honest, I'm constantly giving myself a lot of encouragement! I'm like writing things like " A step closer to success " , " I won't give up ", " I can do this!" I wrote all of these on my planner. I barely touch the hello kitty paper book planner. But I reckon I needed one if my phone planner goes down anytime soon. HAHAH. Never trust technology.

Anyway I will be going for a surgery. & I swear this kind of things freak me out so freaking bad!I'm like trying to stop thinking about it all the time! :( Oh well, nothing gonna go wrong since its only a day surgery. Everything will be fine Sherie!

AAAHH. I need to stop spending even though GSS is coming. NEED TO CONTROL.

& well this picture describes what I'm thinking all the time...


So grateful to know how much my boyfriend loves me. I know we barely meet (like either once a week/ 2 weeks) . Thanks for loving me. You are too awesome. 
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time and time I asked myself if what I'm studying is what I really want to be in the future. But then I think about it, it is what I want. I see a future in what I'm studying,so I'm not giving up easily.

I know all the hard work will pay off. I may not be the brightest student, I may not be the most hard working student, but I will be the student who realizes her dreams. :)




PS. I'm trying to blog as often as I can, like how I'm trying to exercise like everyday if possible. I try to make myself sweat and relax. It feels good especially when you play the songs you like to go alone with it. I don't love my life now, but I endure and move on. It takes time to move on from certain things. But I'm pretty sure I'm a strong girl, I don't need certain people to prove who I am. I'll just work hard. Life now is studies, family & boyfriend. 



Till then.

No comments: