Friday, May 17, 2013

Moody

Hi blog,
   
I've been rather moody. I guess its the pain from my braces and the endless stress I'm somehow feeling from exams. Stop creeping nearer exams. I'm suffocating with the crazy workload of 4 subjects. Indeed its too much to handle.

Nono. The one and only time I have to do 4 papers at a go.

Anyway I didn't get to buy any sports wear. Sad to say the store kept all tthe items that I was looking forward to buy during this "private sales". I looked at the people queuing in front of the cashier and I looked around me, WHY DON'T I HAVE ANYTHING TO BUY??

Trying to cheer myself up but I end up with insomia again. Ohwell, hopefully i survive a long day out later and school in the morning.



Too hard to blog through phone.


Till then.

No comments: