Sunday, May 19, 2013

random thoughts

如果时间能冲淡一切,这世界就没有伤心,难过。


Moving on is probably the best thing, sometimes it's really easier to say than to actually do it. Maybe its time I forget certain things, maybe sometimes losing your memory as seen in those typical dramas seems like a better option. A easier way of living in denial.

Its weird how misunderstanding can cost a friendship. Then again,why are relationships between 2 human beings so fragil? Is it because sometimes people choose to believe in what they so called see and hear ? Instead of hearing it from the friend personally? Confrontation should take place, but it didn't. If people don't confront each other or go straight to the person for the truth then why bother to be friends?

Sometimes I laugh at myself for being so silly. Why do I have to make myself so miserable. If the person is worth it, the person would've trusted you in the first place.






Till then

No comments: