Monday, May 06, 2013

just a simple update

I FINALLY STOPPED WORK FOR NOW!!!

It's rather stress that exams is coming soon, I'm trying my very best to keep calm and try my very best to study. I know a slack alot . But when I do study I try to stay on track and be 100% focus.

I'm glad after all I have this silly small net book to use to post this blog. Imagine the hassle ; turning on the main computer to just post one post and having the whole family being able to stand behind me and read what I am posting.


Its really stress now, I don't know why I keep convincing myself that I'm so stress. So well, I started to do some excercise to try to reduce some stress. So this is what I made:

I'm trying my very best to motivate myself to workout and study. Hopefully it works!:)

And I've been trying my best to have healthier supper & breakfast!

& lately I've found my new love ; Soap & Glory products! Awesome stuff! Their body scrubs are awesome!Can't wait to try the others!

Last but not least I got a bunny cushion that I wanted all along from my dearest boyfriend! :D 

I wanted to post the pictures here but I can't seem to save my instagram pictures into my computer :( so too bad!




TILL THEN!


JIAYOU SHERIE! :D


No comments: