Monday, May 13, 2013

Sleepless night

Dear blog,

had a horrible night last night. Didn't really sleep well. I was wide awake at 3plus am. Struggling to sleep, constantly telling my mind to stop wondering off and focus on trying to sleep. Well I guess this is what I call the extreme exams stress with the lack of exercise.

So well I'm up late today (thank god for afternoon lecture today) , I laid on my bed thinking what I can do to improve this problem. & things I would like to do to be better prepared for my exams.

Here's my solution to my sleeping problem :

  1. No high level of sugar before sleeping ( like honey stars ; strongly believe that this was the culprit for last night's horror)
  2. Sleeping early (prepare for bed at least by 12am)
  3. Turn off my phone by 11pm so that my mind can rest sufficiently even though I may want to sleep at after 12am
  4. No using the internet in the middle of the night.
Here's my solution to my preparation of exams (for days with afternoon lecture) :


  1. Wake up early (target 8am everyday)
  2. Exercise first thing in the morning after I wash up
  3. Try to have fruits before breakfast
  4. Do some studying before lessons 
  5. Take a half an hour break when back from school.
  6. Do some studying (have a quick dinner either during the half an hr break or around 8pm)
Note to self : try not to watch television (can always catch up with the series since I won't be back to work so quickly after exams)

Here's my solution to my preparation of exams (for off days):


  • Wake up early (target 8am everyday)
  • Exercise first thing in the morning after I wash up
  • Try to have fruits before breakfast
  • Start studying (giving myself an 15 mins break every hour)

  • Note to self : try not to watch television


    For morning lessons I guess I can only improvise it since I'm always busy on days with morning lessons. Well, I know I'm left with 3 weeks or rather 2 weeks to do this. But I will not give up. I believe in myself.

    I'm a lot discipline than I used to be already. I mean I wasn't as discipline as I was when I was in those days when I was still wearing my uniform. But I guess this is a different education, I need the more mature way of discipline?


    Till then. Off to get my lunch before school.







    Note to self : stay away from social networks

    No comments: