Sunday, June 20, 2010

Today is just so tiring.Woke up really late.Rushed to pack my stuff for drum lessons,then i rushed back home for maths tuition.

I don't think i was focusing during both lessons.Probably for only awhile.Just felt awfully tired.

Today's Father's day.Didn't wish my dad.I think it didn't really matter if today's Father's day anot.As long as you love your parents,everyday is mother's day & father's day.We don't have to go out for meals just to celebrate father's day.To keep it simple,we seriously didn't wish him.I didn't buy any present.I'm sure he know's i love him & appreciate what he have done for me for the past 16 years & counting.=) so there's no point making those cards or buying those presents that he'll probably throw away one day.(well,i know he threw away the card i made when i was in primary sch) So,i think we just have to show our parents that we really love them & appreciate what they did every single day.

If we only bother to tell them that we love them on special days like today.Then,this whole Father's day celebration has no meaning.=)






Anyway i really have to thank bestie alot.Thanks for texting me till 3 plus am in the morning.I'm sorry to disturb you so late,but really thank you for being there.Thanks for cheering me up,thanks for being the best listener on earth.Thanks alot.I really appreciate that.=D

No comments: