Friday, June 18, 2010

HAHA.I just couldn't resist it when i walked pass kino at bugis.Though it is smaller as compared to orchard's,i still managed to buy a book.

Dad's gonna go mad when he realize i bought a book with my own savings.HAHA.& he's gonna go extremely mad cause mom bought me the book he refused to buy before going for australia.& i finish reading in 2 days.He's gonna nag at me & ask me to go to the library instead.haha!He said that many times,but still,i never step into a library for years.I still prefer my books being brand new.(other then some that turns out alittle old because i've lend it to friends & cousins..heartache.)

sometimes i wonder why life have to go on in such pace?Not that its too fast.It's just kind of suffocating,i mean,the incidents,the things that we face in life.Well.Guess that the world that the authors creates always seems better even though there might not be happy endings.=)















I'm just waiting for the day to get out of my current situation & go all over the world.To find a place i truely feel that i belong to.I prefer peace & quiet or the a neighbourhood facing the sea,with the sound of the waves that brings tranquility.hehe!I know the day will come as long as i'm determined enough.=)

off to bed.later will be a long day,going to the airport!=D

No comments: