OH NO.I finish reading the new book i bought on tuesday just now.Gosh.
Now i've the urge to go to a bookstore to get more books.Even though i've probably more then enough books to last me for a year or more including my chinese books that i bought like during sec 3's taiwan trip?HAHA.I always end up reading the book i love first then to the other books.Really bad habit of mine.(I'm gonna hear yixuan's insults again.HA.)
completed 3 chemistry summaries out of I don't know how many.My homework list is not even half done.(well,thanks to the redoing of all the tutorials for chemistry) & i'm preparing to go out with my mom.
I don't quite feel like going out now,especially when i know i can't go to a bookstore to buy another book now.It seems like being right beside my mother whenever my dad's not in singapore have been an important task for me.Especially when she was really ill in the beginning of this year,which really freaked me out.It was really a disadvantage that i couldn't drive at all at that moment.But well.Its all over,as long as i now know how to react fast to such situtations in such moments..
guess i've got to go out & mug again once i return without going out to shop for new books.=(
great news is dad's back from australia tmr!=D phew,wat a relief.
till then.ciao!
No comments:
Post a Comment