awww..
I finally finish reading The Last Song in 5 days!haha!I must have been insane,i read like half the days,when i wake up & before i sleep.I even read when i walk sometimes & on the car,which didn't make me feel that good though.I don't know why,but i just love this story.The mixture of emotions.I feel the urge of cabbing to orchard for kino again to find more books that the author wrote.
But as i packed my shelf,well,i found quite a few books that I haven't finish reading,some halfway through,some untouched.Those halfway through,i could still rmb the stories & the details in fact.But well,i think it doesn't feels right to start reading sherlocks holmes or wuthering heights or any stories about crimes & adventure.LOL.It looks like i'm left with those stories to read other then the chinese books,which more then half are now with my cousin.She borrowed them so that she can kill time before her Uni course starts.
Well,too bad.I'm still gonna get the book i'm thinking of buying.HA!can't stop me.But i don't think i'll waste anymore time to read.Probably i'll be limiting my reading time.=) there's just too much homework left undone.HAI.
Ohh.& i found out that mom really stocked up the food resources.From milk to green tea,to chocolates,to hot chocolate,to all kinds of biscuits to different types of cup noodles.She seems to be preparing for sch reopen.HAHA.probably preparing it for me,for all the midnight oil that i'm gonna burn.Love her for that.=D
Had an awesome chat with Syahirah last night.I was supposed to go to bed at 12am.But well,couldn't help but continue on our dreams.so we chat till 2.30 am?i had to go to bed.In fact i feel so happy after talking to her.I was all so moody before that though slightly better than before talking to bestie the day before.
Awww.I seriously miss her.But i can't afford to take out anymore time to meet her.Probably after her O levels.but its okay,i know we'll not drift apart.We are like sisters.Well,babe.Please go if you really have to after Os.I'll visit you.=) & we'll go for our "out of town" trip after we plan it.Miss you & love you.=D
well.i think i've to start with my homework now.i'm not quite sure if i can afford to take time out to meet my sec band clique this sun for k session.Well.I'm sorry if i can't.I'm trying my best to finish my work.
off to work.ciao!
Thanks for everything.=D
No comments:
Post a Comment