FINALLY CLEARED ECONS CORRECTIONS (for essay only.HAHA!) & CHINESE ELEARNING.
hell.there's so many.let me see what i'm left.
1.chinese compo(suppose to finish like before oral.woops!)
2.Physics revision package & studying for physics test
3.More pw research on the new topic
4.EOM(pw)
5.Chemistry gaseous state online quiz
6.Redoing of all tutorials for chemistry (regret promising mr goh.GOSH!)
7.Maths topical revision booklet
8.Econs correction for MYE case study
9.Econs workbook essay qns & case study
Gosh.There's actually 9 more to do..tsk.Raymond,I'm not gonna listen to you;"There's always tmr,do tmr."
ya,i'm not gonna do that.Gonna try finish as much as i can!hahahha!seeing the list just makes me tired.it seems as though i've been working so hard for so many years.I'm dying to have longer breaks.HAHA.fat hope.
& well,3 days left.gesh.that sucks.Bro's off to compasspoint for project,so its kinda "peaceful" at home other then the endless noise out at the construction SITES.
Tmr's mine turn to meet the peeps for pw project.Gotta spend more time researching today.Well,i know i'm just dragging everything to like the last week to do.Can't help it.I rmb hearing my mom's friend telling me that my mom miss talking to me,after i've been to jc,i'm spending lesser time with her & my family.cos i usually get back from sch,have dinner & back to my room to start work till midnight.Hell.life sucks.I spent more time with my family this holiday.I know we all needed it,spending more time before our hectic lives starts again.
Gosh.the aweful construction site seems to be forcing me to move out.In fact i love to move to mansions near the beach,when i open the door,its the sand,the sound of the waves.That rocks!=D dream harder sherie.LOL!
I think i requested for too few cardboards for my books.or probably i had just too many rubbish that i refused to throw away after moving house for twice.or rather thrice,shanghai was counted as one,brought back so many things from there.The sweaters & jackets that i can't wear,to all the old memories.now my room seems to be in a great mess.(haha.think i've wait till dec holis to clear them)
I just want a longer holiday.Haven't get my greentea icecream yet.=( not buying more greentea chocolate,dad brought back 3 packets of chocolate from australia,i doubt anyone is touching them.It seems like i'm clearing them alone.& i feel that i'm having flu soon.
Celebrating grandmothers birthdays this saturday & sunday.Gosh.2 family gathering in a week.At least its not 2 celebration in 1 day as originally planned.so i'm not meeting any friends this week.
I totally forgot about Roy.sorry,message you when school reopen.Really dying to finish my hw now.
ohh,& i just finished the book i should have finished last year.& i feel extremely tempted to buy the book i have in mind.Trust me,I'm freaking broke now thanks to the money i spend on books,food & shopping on only 1 day.Tsk.horrible.(i just realize i didn't go out that much this holiday.What have i been doing?)
Off to work hard.Ciao.=)
No comments:
Post a Comment