Okay, I have to admit I did zero studying for today.As for now I mean. I'll probably start after dinner.Feeling really guilty today for not studying.
I guess its mainly because of the sms service being not at its fullest today.I couldn't sms my boyfriend since 12am.& it's rather frustrating as I do not have a data plan.& the fact that I'm currently using my brother's 2year old sony ericsson phone shows that it doesn't have the app store,which means I am unable to download whatsapp.
Thus, I had to switch to my 2year old Nokia phone,which somehow has an app store.This is the reason why I switched back to Nokia after years of using different brands.They are still good,but probably their functions and designs are just not that appealing to others?( I don't know,I rather have a phone that last longer than a phone that spoils easily)
1.Whatsapp
I was rather surprised when I started using my whatsapp (I've download to mainly send pictures to my friends as I don't wish to spend a single cent on mms) that there were many who were talking to me through whatsapp. & my cousins are using this app to discuss on where we should go for holiday.
I'm sorry I changed back to the sony ericsson phone because I get really irritated when the phone automatically connects to the wifi. So I decided I need some peace from the whatsapp notifications too!Sorry peeps!I just don't have data plan( which is quite frustrating) which makes me rather uncomfortable about receiving endless conversations.
2.Holiday trip
I've planned endless holiday trips which I thought of going at the age of 18. But sadly, my parents would never allow. I guess they are far too protective that sometimes it gets so suffocating. Anyway, I hope this time round I can really go on with the trip since there are older cousins accompanying us.
Till then! <3
No comments:
Post a Comment