I really do wonder who ever reads my blog these days.It seems like I've barely blog already,but since now I have so much free time,I might as well blog my thoughts here.
I've been reading my old posts once in awhile,& I've really grown up. I no longer go crazy over idols,get the latest updates of new songs and shop for the latest fashion. (not that I do that often)
1. Clothes
Just that I've realised I've gone to the stage where I've clothes of 2 extremes,super casual and just dresses.oh,and of course my running tees and fbts.
I'm so lay back now.I don't quite need the latest fashion,cause fashion is so on-going,I'll never catch them in time, & it's just to costly to do so.Don't you think?Recently I've dug out all the clothes that I have since secondary school and I realised they are still wearable, near brand new conditions. I really don't mind wearing them right now,since I don't look that old and it's the perfect time to save as I go on a serious hardcore study mode that doesn't allow me to work. Which pretty much explains why I don't get new clothes.
2.School
School seems to be a usual boring thing to people who see how I spend everyday. I have to admit I barely have friends. You can say that I didn't bother to know anyone, but I do know who are the people in each cliques. Just that I didn't have the 20seconds of courage to talk to people. Partly because I felt that I am so much focused now during lessons when I don't have someone beside me talking to me.
That's actually the main reason I guess.( I know you're thinking it's the 20s courage that is the main reason but you're wrong!) I really get quite irritated when the cliques start to talk in class, and it gets really annoying. & the advantage of not having someone beside you is that you'll tend to focus more,you'll make sure you'll not leave out a single word the teacher mentioned. Which is good isn't it? You rely more on yourself instead of others.
I've also realised somehow I'm so different from the people in class, I don't know how I should explain it,is it cause of the higher education I've got? ( I'm not looking down on anyone here) I think exactly the same way as the teachers. I remember hearing Mr V. and Mdm G. said " It's not about practicing lots of questions and finding more resources from other publisher,it's about understanding what you're learning!" . & that's exactly what I'm doing, yes I don't really feel as confident as them, but I dare say I understand most of my theory work,not really the POA part though (still working on it!really hard. But I do understand it somehow). I can't see how just reading through the F1 textbook is that hard,I mean it's just theory.Like what Mr V. said it's just memorizing and going in for exams,not like F2 and F3 where you have to memorize formulas and endless calculations. & the majority of the class disagreed and said the calculations are far more easy.Oh well,that's personal preference after all.
That's also the reason why I didn't go to the school library and frantically search for other books that contains more questions .I simply do the work that I'm given. I know you have to put in more effort to get good grades,but I think after JC I've learnt way too much.You just have to understand and apply what you've learnt. Don't assume you know it,try out some questions to see if you've fully understand it. The reason why teachers say more practice is because you need a "double confirm" that you've fully understand it,and not to make it more confusing.Well, I'm still grateful that I've 2 wonderful lectures that really knocked some sense into our minds,it's just up to the individuals to decide if they want to listen.
3.Exams
I'll be taking my exams real soon, so between 9 June to 23 June I'll probably be on hardcore study mode.
Wish me luck for that. Really hope I can do well for it. I just need a little encouragement. I'm doing this for myself and not anyone else, no stress this time even though I know it's nearing. Got to take a chill pill this time round, I've already learnt it the hard way in JC. So I'm not going to repeat the same mistake.
A few more practices and reading the Textbook and notes & I'll be ready for exams!:)
4. Family
Spending more time with them now. The fact that I've only 3 days of school gives me ample time for me to be with them. & I guess they are rather happy about it! Reason being, I've spent too much time on my studies and CCA for the past 6 years in my secondary school and Junior College life. Now that I've more time,I really do like to spend with them.
5.Boyfriend
I guess I don't quite talk to my friends about him. I mean friends who barely know him, or are total strangers. I don't really see a need to talk about him if they don't ask. It's not that I don't love him enough to share, I just felt the privacy we have is what I really love. We kept a rather low profile for months until my clique started saying my boyfriend this and that during lesson time.(I guess that's when the class started to know I have a boyfriend) I did told them to keep a low profile and well they did! I'm also grateful that they were the ones who reminded me that he's there for me.
Well, I do miss those days. It's really hard but fun to hide from everyone. But I really want to apologize to my friends who got angry that I didn't share with them.SORRY GIRLS. We wanted to keep it private for a longer time since both of us are in band, and it's rather suffocating when we're always linked to each other.
Anyway, I really want to thank him for being so nice. Always so supportive,encouraging, caring and there to cheer me up. Both of us had to leave JC together, and that period was rather hard. I think we quarreled multiple times, but he didn't give up on us.Thank you darling:)
6.Friends
I really miss everyone, from my primary school friends to secondary school friends to JC friends, 1s24 friends and 1s23 friends, to my band friends (sec and JC). I really miss everyone!
Really hope to meet them soon! I really can't imagine life without those memories. They made me know how important friends are, & how significant they are in my life! THANK YOU ALL FOR BEING PART OF MY LIFE!
I know I haven't got the time to meet you all, but I'll make sure I do that after my exams alright? PLEASE DON'T FORGET ME!:(
7.Things I'll like to do after exams
Well, I would like to continue with my driving lessons and drum lessons. I really feel like picking up Japanese again, since I didn't have the time to focus on it during my secondary holidays. I'll probably pick up pottery again if time allows, really miss creating something out from scratch. I really wish to go for another course,probably on psychology.
& of course I'll like to meet up with more friends before I have another exams in December for the classes next semester.:)
Really hope I can do everything on my list!
Till then! <3
No comments:
Post a Comment