Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Fast forward

Time has passed way too quickly.
Left school for good to pursue my interest in accounting.I should say I really treat dad as my role model,I'm practically following his footsteps.

The truth is,I'm getting tired of explaining what my course is about.You know you can simply google it now!

Exams for my new course is nearing and this time I'll be focused!:)
As what I was taught, " what you believe is what you will achieve".In fact for the start I never thought this quote is of any use.Surprisingly, the quote that I used to ignore became part of me now.As long as I believe in what I do, I will achieve what I dream of eventually.

Life will be hectic once I start on the next sem!Can't wait to pick up more subjects to fill up the empty slots now!But I'm still deciding if I would like to work.


Note to self: Don't just see the things that you don't have ,see what you already have. He's right there for you...



No comments: