Supposed to go to the last lecturer for the revision class today, but the ulcer & cut hurts so badly that it's so hard to eat/talk properly right now!
Shouldn't be at home right now,should be at boyfriend's house studying. :( Had to cancel the study date.I felt so awful this morning, going out in pain right now will be a torture.
& I really kind of miss him! Even though I'm starting to get used to not having to see him everyday.
GOSH!hate the fact that I really can't talk. Oh well! Actually it doesn't really matter that much on the second thought. I think not being able to eat without pain is worst. The fact that I'm really hungry now doesn't help at all!:(
HATE THIIISSSSSSS!
Having all kinds of cravings for spicy food. Why do I crave for all these when I'm sick?:( & this time round I don't need my boyfriend to stop me from eating spicy food, cause now I can't even have a proper meal! I'm starving!>:(
GOT TO GET BACK TO WORK!BYE!
No comments:
Post a Comment