used my complementary tickets today for eclipse.I didn't really find it all tat nice.Maybe its just me.Or is it because i read all the books including the short second life of bree tanner?I saw her in the movie,sorta emphasized on her.Thanks bestie for paying for my dinner once again.=) i seriously owe u like more den a meal.
life kind of sucks these days with this flu.have been going on since last week.well,wat can i say?
but well,last night was awesome though.went to orchard for buffet with my family.Had a great time.Well,saw my pri sch friend working at orchard.
well,i have to admit.i really lose all the mood for everything tat gotta do with studies i guess.Just felt,sian.Maybe its just my flu,the drowsy medicine.Gosh.not going band tmr again.I HAVE A MC,GUYS.seriously!the doctor gave me mc.
i'm dying of tiredness.tmr's ending late.4.30.chem practical first period.Need a break from life.
confused.tired.sad.drained.笑容你到哪了?
No comments:
Post a Comment