Tuesday, July 13, 2010

SUGAR RUSH

I need some sugar rush like today.Started pretty okay in the morning.

Full of ups and downs these days.


I can't help but to feel that way.YAWNS.

i'm tired.No need to hand in pw tmr!YES!!happy only.i'm so tempted to read the book i just bought.But well,think i'll study instead.Endure sherie,wait till weekends.


& well.Hate the fact that chinese A level oral is on friday.I'M NERVOUS.for once.dam.

Going to bukit timah right after school tmr!just to get the boxes for the scores.Hyper about it.First time being a librarian,i'm going out to purchase the boxes!WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!okay,i better not hyper,later can't sleep again.HAHA.

& i think from this week onwards i'm gonna end sch at 6-6.45? everyday!GOSH!mostly 6pm.BUT!hell.that's long hours.Think i'll nv survive the day without any "sugar rush".only shobi understands!LOL.



Off to study.(i hope,probably doze off later.LOL!)




I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDD SSSSSUUUUUUUGGGGGGAAAAAARRRRRRRR RRUUUUUUSSSSSHHHHHHH!=P











it hurts,the fake smiles,but who cares.Living in my own world rocks!

No comments: