OH.i totally forgot to talk about saturday.I think its the best day ever.
It was tiring to wake up so early on saturday morning cause i didn't really slept well on friday night.
GP in the morning was great.The weather was pretty cool.Maths was awesome too!
But the not so awesome thing was that i felt like idiot.Cause i actually suddenly forgot my pass to my locker.How great.But well.managed to rmb on the way home.hahha!
Packing scores in bandroom was awesome too!I had no choice but to wear a mask everytime i enter the storeroom.Its just too dusty.I totally looked like i was preparing for a war.Like what elijah said.HAHHA.
It was so fun!Joking around with them.Laughing non-stop.HAHHA.
but we had to end the fun at 12.how sad.
ohno...now the walking/running for an hour is killing me.I finally finished EOM too.& well.hell lot of hw undone,tests not studied for.=( tmr's gonna be a better day.I hope.Oh & i bought a small windmill from daiso.LOVE IT SO MUCH!:)
off to bed!
No comments:
Post a Comment