Sunday, June 09, 2013

sudden thoughts

Back to vent out a little while I'm on my last 40 pages of my textbook for tomorrow's final exams. I'm kind of excited to end my exams. Haven't had a proper holiday without work or exams for a year now.

Well, today is kind of a bad day for me. I didn't really had any appetite. Wanted to drink my honey peach black tea but I couldn't open the jar of the honey peach. So I end up having sugar, TOO MUCH SUGAR for a cup. Then I went on with studying while sipping on my tea. Turns out I was too focus on my studies, I ended up spilling tea on my notes and study text. How nice.

Actually what happened today isn't really the thing that have been bothering me these 2 days. What really bothered me is the Hong Kong drama I watched yesterday. I mean this story isn't real, but somehow I felt the emotions of the characters.

What if one day, just a normal day, you lose the love of your life? What if there is no signs ? What if you are just in the middle of indulging in love that your loved one gave you and the next second he or she is gone? I always tell myself that this is just a drama. But for the first time I couldn't hold my tears as I watched the actress cry to herself all alone, thinking of the one she lost unexpectedly. I've never experience such situation and never wish this would happen. But what if?


Life is so fragile. Even if we cherish the people around us, the pain of losing them is  not describable. I can't fully understand how the people might feel but I guess its really not a time you wish anyone will tell you to look at the bright side of life and all. Probably all you need is a quiet place, all by yourself, to think of the past you never had time to cherish, and think of the good memories attached to that relationship.


If you are feeling down now, or depressed and unsatisfied with life, don't ever end it. Your life is what the person who passed away yearned for . ( Saw it somewhere, could't really remember, this is what I recall, all in my own words)


I think life is never perfect, inside every beautiful shell , there's secrets that we never get to know.Nothing is perfect. We live not to create a perfect life, but to live to the fullest.


Right now I may not be satisfied with what I have, but I don't think I have to find ways to get what people have. I hate comparing with others. What is important is you manage to be better than what you were in terms of personality and attitude.



Till then.

No comments: