Wednesday, June 19, 2013

back for a major update

HELLO BLOG.

I'm finally back after slacking for a few days after my exams.Exams ended on the 10 June. FINALLY ITS OVER. I've no comments about exams.

Well, bought a few stuff when I went shopping on the 11 June.

& I went for a minor operation on the 14 June. I was scared. I swear the moment you lie on the table you know IT'S FREAKING SCARY!! I was scared. But the doctor and the nurses were the best people I've ever met. I'm serious. They treat me like their own kid  I guess, that's what I can say. The good news was that I didn't have to stay back for any observations. They even said I could go shopping after the op. But I guess my parents just didn't want me to stay out too long.


Now I've been at home for already 5 days. & I literally did nothing much other than watching television and reading just one book for these few days. I think it's time I start packing my room and start studying.

Well the truth is, I did felt really bored on the 3rd day. Surprisingly I used to be able to survive not doing anything for 1 month after my O levels. However, ever since I started working and studying at the same time, I think I'm officially used to a busy life. Relax life don't quite suit me. HAHA.

Oh well, going back to the hospital on friday again. I'm hoping that she gives me an approval to exercise again. I want to start training again. I want to run and do some simple training . I guess I've finally see the importance of health. It's time I cherish my life. Hoping that the lab results are perfectly fine. It's just a hurdle in life.


ANYWAY, I got my skirt and bag I bought from zalora today! Mad happy! Hahaha! I still haven't gotten the white blouse I wanted yet. I guess I got to try find it soon!

One last thing, the PSI these days are horrible. Even if I were to feel well enough to want to go for a stroll, it's just not possible. It just hit the highest record of 172 for this year. I'm hoping it will not increase. I don't think there's a need to blame anyone for this. Just do your part to save this world. Before that, just drink more water to save yourself first.




Till then.

No comments: