Life have never been any better.I realized i'm getting frustrated,irritated so easily lately.& i do believe i'll break down any moment,just probably not in school.
I've to admit,life is super stressful especially during and after SYF period.You're just trying to find time and playing catch up.I can't deny the fact that SYF is just an excuse.But you really feel darn tired after a prac,it takes up alot of endurance and perservance to push yourself through a study session.
In the end,I guess zhao loong was right,i pressurized myself too much for MYE.guess when you start getting desperate,you just blank out easily during exams.Results are horrible,but lesson learnt,i've to try to mend things this holidays.I've no choice.This is my last try to get promoted.gahh.
Life sucks in the way that there are just so many unhappy things happening each day.It just piles up each day.
I was kind of desperate to go overseas for holis but bro& dad are unwilling to go & mom finds it kinda weird to go on a girls holis.-.- ALL I NEED IS A BREAK I DUN CARE WHO IS GOING WITH ME!
hai.hope i really can catch up on time.
&&& everyone just stop giving me attitudes & talk to me like you have all the rights to do so?!give me a break.
shall see how things work...JY SHERIE.:)
<321511
No comments:
Post a Comment