Sunday, April 10, 2011

Awesomeness.

I haven't blog for ages!gosh.Just realized I have a blog.LOL! Have been really busy with school work & band.Well.Life's great in whole.There are times i feel helpless,stress & times where i feel life sucks.But well,life have to go on. I'm starting to focus alot more.I'm not saying results are showing.But there is improvement as compared to last year.I probably need to push my grades up alot more.I hope i really can cope.& well,this year marks the end of my SYF career.weeeeeehehheheh.Which means I no longer have to participate in SYF anymore.But band career still continues on till i graduate from this school.Have been thinking if I'm really suitable to continue playing in a band in the future.Anyway,I've learnt to cope alot more with stress as compared to last year.PW do teach me alot. I've learnt to manage my time pretty well now.Have been doing work ahead so that I won't end up struggling to stay awake just to study for test & do my hw on the same day.Which makes me really proud of myself this year.Probably the 17th year of my life just wasn't a really good year.Things are better this year.Got to know more friends,I really mean people who really care.Not those ass that ruins my life.& i realized that i was really in my own world last year.HAHHA. A levels results seems pretty good for PW.I got an A.but chinese didn't turn out the way i hoped,got a B.My parents aren't please with a B.The truth was,i expected an A even though I didn't study.But I guess,after all,its just my oral exams that screwed up the chinese results.WHATEVER.Not taking chinese anymore!Anyway,I've found my target in life,i realized what i so called have a aim for uni admission.But i made this target based on my best subject results.hahha.well.Hope everything goes well. SYF is coming up,have been practising almost everyday.Really hope we do get a gold back.If we don't,well,WE DID OUR BEST.. & as for Midyears,I'm not really sure if i can do well.But i'm definately more well prepared as compared to last year. Nafa test will be this coming week too.There is improvement,but it seems like laziness won the battle.I've been walking more than running,but the timing is still in a D range.Surprisingly.HHAHAAHA.I probably have to run all the way nxt week.*praying hard* I really wanna pass.I don't think I can afford to scarifice the 1 hour extra sleep on fridays.I'm really dying to pass.Being 18 is not easy at all for NAFA.ahhahha. In all,I think I've learnt alot this year.& I've choose to care less and focus more.& I've learnt the art of studying smart.No point wasting so much time to read & read & study like some crazy mugger.Results won't show as much if you study smart.:D Till then..:)

No comments: