Friday, October 22, 2010

Thanks for everything...

I know I haven't been blogging for some time.

& well, I was really busy with pw during the post promos period.But the results are out and i really can't make it for a retest.Yes, it is awfully painful that everyone is separated.& the 11 of us have to stay strong and united as one.

I have to admit that it hurts darn bad even though i kept my smile on ytd and today.or rather for the whole week. It is even more depressing when u see the j2s graduate today, thinking of how life will be like next year.

It hurts very bad, but i will keep to my promise that i'll not cry anymore.In fact i didn't really cry. It is true that i'm frustrated that even with so much hard work placed, i didn't make it through, but at least, i've made some improvements in certain subjects.But don't worry,I'll stay strong.


But I really have to thank all my friends who are here to support me through this period.Thanks everyone.Thank you for being here,thanks Syahirah,Zhaoloong,Stephanie tan,Joleen,Aaron Tng,Laurencia & Nelson for the encouragement.Thanks Si Dzing for supporting me.& Gabriel for believing in me before i get my results.Thanks MK,Olivia and Jasmine Tay for being here for me.& thanks Jeremy Ng for asking if i were okay.Thanks to my sec band clique for respecting my decisions.Thanks 1s24'10. Thanks everyone.I really love you guys alot.& I really appericiate what you guys have done for me,even if it was just an encouragement.

Thanks everyone,I will stay strong & work extra hard for the future. I just need alittle time to get over this crap.But I've already accepted the fact that I'm gonna be an SP.


To all retest peeps,please work hard.I dun wish to see u guys in J1 next year.


To all friends, I LOVE YOU GUYS. :D

No comments: