Well.I'm still having my promos now.Just left with chemistry mcq paper on tuesday & i'm done for promos.
Just wish i'll get through.
studied really hard for this,though i think i could have done better & more.
I've been through alot these days.Especially the week before Promos & till now.I've discovered things i've never thought of knowing.& i learnt the need of hanging on.I really think i'm a stronger person now.& i've learnt not to give up easily.The harder it gets,the harder i work.I'll never give up my dreams,my goal and my studies.
Life now is greater these days if you seriously look on the bright side of life.& well,i can't really say i'm happy everyday.But its better then it used to be.
I'm starting to feel the need for a holiday.Probably be heading to a quiet place to relax during the holidays.Doubt i'll be spending my holiday shopping.
Nike human race is coming soon.& i guess i ought to train soon.Just waiting to get back my ankle guard from shobi & i guess i'll start training alittle.Haven't really ran after Will run.so well.
Off to study for chemistry mcq.
Just kinda looking forward to tue's sec band clique's gathering to celebrate Rachelle's birthday, Wed's 1s24 girls' kite flying & picnic trip , Thurs's Universal studio trip with some of my classmates, friday day off to help brother with his preparation for his EOY & lastly,sat's ramen date with si dzing.
till then...
No comments:
Post a Comment