HELLO BLOG.
It has been sometime ever since I've blogged here! I've never really written much things in my diary too!Too lazy to do so,but I know it's bad to keep it bottled up! I KNOW!
I really wonder who ever reads this blog. Doesn't matter anymore! I realized I haven't changed much about my blog for years. Since I first started , in fact. Guess it can be seen through the way I express myself. I think I've changed too much. & too fast that it scares me sometimes at how others change even faster than I do.
I guess I'm kind of forced to change. I really used to think friends are like family, they are everything, they will be there for you when you need them. Yes, they are there for you when you need them, but not all of them. & the fact that they do not go through what I've been through, they have absolutely no idea how to comfort me or make me feel any better. The fact is I really feel worse sometimes. But I really don't blame them, if I were in their shoes, I probably won't know what to say. It is true that you have to " walk around in his skin" to truly understand how that person feels. I always get " Never mind, you don't know how I feel" or " you also never date before how you know" or "you don't get it" . I mean seriously how will you know if I've experienced any heartbreaks or what you've been through? I've never really told anyone about my whole life, everyone only took part of that short little part of my life, who are you to say I don't understand! & the fact that you were the one who is asking me to comfort you /advice you, shouldn't you hear what I've to say?
It's weird isn't it? It makes me wonder sometimes why people always think that way? Why you ask for help & then shut your doors before I get there to help? Seriously?! I also get weird attitudes sometimes from people, I mean seriously I was just talking about this & all of the sudden the attitude change. What is wrong?I didn't even say anything to hurt you ( I can guarantee that cause I'll make sure I read through again if something seems wrong) , or maybe its just that they didn't phrase the sentence properly. Never mind!
I've to say, I cannot understand why people never think about others? Why are there so many inconsiderate people? Why just think about yourself? I think sparing a thought for others is so easy & it won't cause you any harm! Why not think about others before yourself? It makes life so much better for everyone if everyone can be equally aware of the people around you! If you're nice enough , you'll probably make someone's day, simply by smiling to someone/ being considerate like not having to flick the water off your hands which might land on someone / not pushing anyone! It's simple things in life that won't ruin another person's day!
Well, life is this weird! That's why I don't hope much of having someone to make my day, I just ensure that I try my best not to ruin anyone's day!
& to all those who hate/dislike me : I've no idea why you think that way, but seriously I don't hate / dislike you. It's so tiring to do so. & if I ever say something that piss you off, you probably pissed me off first, that's why I got that angry to say that! Oh well, if you want to continue to hate/ dislike me feel free to do so. All I can say is, I don't remember things that I said that make you angry, so you're wasting your time to hate/ dislike me, you should use that time to do better things then to bitch about me or hate me.Really. I can't change what you think of me, so it's solely up to you!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think there are people who really look down on me, but I really can't be bothered. I'm really starting to see my future. It's getting so much clearer now than the so called future I thought I see in my secondary - JC life. I mean I really don't regret going to a JC though. Really. I made friends, lost friends, build friendships, breakup friendships & also got to know my boyfriend. I really get to learn so much during those 2 years & I really thank everyone who have "contributed" to my life in these 2 years! You guys made me learn so much. Even though not all memories are happy ones, but I truly cherish every emotion & incidents I've been through. These 2 years make me a tougher girl now.
OH! I forgot to mention! HELLO PEOPLE! Stop thinking that my life revolves only around my boyfriend! We don't have to stick together like superglue! I have my own life & studies to focus on! Not just him! So stop saying that I'll do this & do that with my boyfriend but not with you. SERIOUSLY! GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT! If you want me to meet you , then just ask if I'm free! Don't assume I'm always with my boyfriend!THANKS.
OKAY!Happy thing now!Left with 1 paper to get my diploma cert!SHALL WORK HARD NOW!
TILL THEN!:)
No comments:
Post a Comment