Feeling really tired these days.
Extracted 4 teeth to prepare for braces.I really wonder why i'm doing this.
Tired of everything in life.Really tired.I've given up on something that really means alot to me.But well,most important thing is I have to start doing my homework.
I'm feeling really gulity for not studying.But well,was busy with Band Festival.But now that the fun is over,i'm starting to lose myself again.What's wrong with me exactly?I'm starting to not understand myself.
whatever it is.Hell.I'm just getting out of this hellhole ASAP.Not going band for the next few practices thanks to the braces appointment that comes with an MC.but well,it feels kinda weird not going for band though.
& Christmas is coming.New year is coming.2011 is coming.Will it be better?Will it be worse?I don't know.I just really hate life alot now.But I just have to go on with it.
Sometimes,you're just not as brave as you think.
No comments:
Post a Comment