well,life have been okay these days.
way to busy with my friends presents and meeting up for celebrations.& i haven't quite study.Need alittle mood i guess.Have been sick for 3 days.Horrible.Doubt I'm going band tmr,but gotta pass the scores to someone.so well.HATE LIFE.
I dunno if retaking j1 is the best option,seriously.Its not like there's anything to lose.But somehow it doesn't feel right.Well,I'm really okay about being an SP & I'm really serious.But guess its just normal that once in awhile the sucky feeling just come in.hhaha.
Talked to a few SP seniors.well,everyone goes through the same shit.Just work hard.
Pretty much starting my hardcore studying soon.just ain't feeling well enough to start.have been on medication for 3 days. GOSH.
can't wait to recover though.Will be heading to bintan on the 1st to 3rd dec.YAY!my longed deserve break.I defintely deserve this break.I work so hard to pull up my grades,& with the improvement,hell,i deserve it more then my brother.HAHA.
after that will be pretty much busy with bandfest.then it'll be braces time.screw life!
off to get some rest.
No comments:
Post a Comment