i've been sleeping really late these days just to complete my hw.Don't know why it just seems to be endless.
Well,i felt awfully bad not being able to celebrate Roy's birthday with him this week.i felt worse when he rushed me to bed when i sms him at 12 midnight.He was asking me to go to bed.Hai.It's really bad,i didn't even have the time to buy his present.I seriously don't know when we can meet up.This is horrible.
Anyway,i really have to thank all my bestfriends and close friends for being there for me.=)
life is just going to get busier .I think i'm gonna fall sick pretty soon....with the weather like tat.hai!haven't get the time to meet up with my sec sch friends and pri sch besties.hopefully i can find sometime before they all go for their new course /NS.LOL.
Today's a short day.because of SR olympics.went home after meeting my mom n bro for lunch.and seriously slacked the whole day playing wii.haha.now i've to chiong my hw.or i won't have time to study chem tmr n on sun.
so,i'm off to do my hw..
I shall not,I will not,I must not.
No comments:
Post a Comment